FOOD TRUCK RALLY
A NEW WAY TO SAMPLE GREAT CUISINE AT WINTER BLAST!
Cruising into this year’s Meridian Winter Blast will be a Food Truck Rally. Nearly a dozen local restaurant and start-up food trucks will offer a variety of creative cuisine to help festivalgoers refuel during their visit.
PARTICIPATING FOOD TRUCKS INCLUDE:
Beans & Cornbread – Beans & Cornbread bring the heart and soul of southern cooking to the city of Detroit. They specialize in items such as Shrimp and Grits, Country Seasoned Pork Chops, and Smothered Fried Chicken. This southern cooking will be sure to leave you wanting more!
- BBQ Style Rib Tips
- Fried Chicken Drummettes
- Southern Catfish Fingers
- B&C's Mac & Cheese
- Sweet Potato Fries
- Old Fashioned Peach Cobbler
Bigalora – Bigalora specializes in wood fired pizza. They use dough that is naturally fermented in house for 72 hours and with no added sugar or commercial yeast. Their truck is equipped with a 900-degree wood burning oven, where pizzas are made fresh to order in 90 seconds.
- Pepperoni Pizza – House blend mozzarella, oregano
- Funghi Pizza – Olive oil, garlic, no tomato sauce, house blend mozzarella, mushroom ragu, goat cheese, thyme
- Bacco Sausage – House blend mozzarella, roasted onion, hot peppers, house made sausage
- Margherita – Fresh mozzarella, extra virgin olive oil, basil
- Gelato – Vanilla, chocolate, strawberry
Buffy’s Mexi-casian Grill – Buffy’s Mexi-cation Grill offers a mexi-American fused menu. Be sure to check out all of their great treats ranging from nacho fries to quesadilla burgers and chimichangas!
- Nacho Fries
Famous Dave’s – Famous Dave’s offers some of the best pit-smoked BBQ and made-from-scratch sides and desserts. They have a passion for authentic BBQ that you need to check out!
- Georgia Chopped Pork Sliders
- Hot Link Sausage
- Dave’s Jalapeno Mac & Cheese
- Dave’s Famous Chili
Hero or Villain Deli – Hero or Villain Deli creates sandwiches that bring to life your favorite character. They believe in creating a story with each of their menu items. The sandwiches range from heroes such as Captain Planet, Thor, Mario, and Mega Man to villains such as Kingpin. You will be sure to leave Hero or Villain Deli with some great stories to share!
- Mega man – (B.L.T) Bacon on top of red tomatoes, romaine lettuce with mayo on grilled sourdough bread. Add a rush (fried egg) or flame sword (mild peppers) for extra charge.
- Hawkeye – Turkey, swiss, and sauerkraut and pickles with Thousand Island dressing on grilled marble rye bread
- Captain Planet – Sauteed portabellas and caramelized onions, roasted red pepper, mozzarella with pesto aioli on a hoagie
- Mario – Sweet capicola, salami, mozzarella, roasted red pepper, oregano, oil and vinegar on a hoagie
- Sinister – Yellow cheddar, mozzarella, herbed goat cheese, caramelized onion, arugula, whole grain mustard on grilled rye bread
- Kingpin – Grilled deli chicken, mozzarella, our pesto aioli, spinach and tomatoes on sourdough bread
- Dark Phoenix –Grilled deli turkey, mozzarella, our riddler kale slaw with mayo on grilled rye. *Extras: Avacoado, Bacon, Gluten free bread
- Chewy – Seasoned waffle fries
- Vegan Chili
- Butternut Squash
Lazybones Smokehouse – Lazybones is known for making its customers feel like they are at their very own backyard BBQ. Be sure to check out their pulled pork, smoked turkey, or their famous pug fries.
BBQ Plates – All plates come with Mac & Cheese, Ranch Fries, and Honey Buttered Cornbread
- Carolina Pulled Pork
- Smoked Turkey
- Texas Beef Brisket
BBQ Sandwiches – All served on fresh bakery rolls
- Albuquerque Turkey – Smoked turkey, black bean hummous, pepperjack cheese, and fried avocado
- Piggy Mac Melt – Pulled pork, bacon, mac and cheese, and cheddar cheese
- Beef & Cheddar – Texas beef brisket, cheddar cheese, caramelized onion spread, and fried onions
- Pig Fries – Broasted ranch fries smothered with smokehouse chili, cheddar cheese, jalapenos, fried onions (topped with pulled pork and our original BBQ sauce)
- BBQ Egg Roll – Chopped burnt ends, bacon, sausage, cheddar cheese, fried onions, wrapped in a crispy egg roll wrapper
- Sides – Cup of Mac & Cheese, Cup of ranch fries, Brisket chili, Garlic Parmesan Fries, Honey Buttered Cornbread
- Sweets – Pig Candy, Pig Candy brownie, Peach Cobbler, Banana Pudding
- Sauces – Honey Sriracha, Candied Apple, LazyBone Suckin’
Mac Shack – Mac Shack believes it is on a mission to give fans the best mac n cheese they have ever tasted, and they sure live up to it! They offer many unique varieties of mac and cheese such as; “The Bacon Made Me Do It,” which includes applewood smoked bacon and fresh tomatoes, and “Dune Climber,” which includes fresh tomatoes, capers, and artichokes.
- Shack Made Mac – Classic five cheese blend mac n’ cheese
- Bacon Made Me Do It – Applewood Smoked Bacon, Fresh Tomatoes, G. Onions
- Cluck like a Buffalo – Buffalo Chicken, Crumbled Bleu Cheese, G. Onions, Buffalo Sauce
Matt & Mo’s – Matt & Mo’s bring the taste of Chicago to Detroit with their unique food truck specializing in an authentic, homemade, Chicago-style Italian Beef sandwiches. In addition, they serve up some amazing toasted ravioli, a grilled caprese sandwich, and a variety of unique style fries.
- Chicago-Style Italian Beef Sandwich – Thin slices of seasoned roast beef, dripping with meat juices, on a dense, long Italian-style roll. The bread itself is dipped (or double dipped) into the juices the meat is cooked in and the sandwich is topped off with Chicago-style Giardiniera (hot) and/or Sauteed green peppers (sweet). Delicious. Provolone Cheese is additional charge. (Signature Item)
- Grilled Caprese Sandwich on Garlic French Bread – Fresh mozzarella, heirloom tomatoes and pesto drizzled with Balsamic Vinegar.
- William’s Sharp Cheddar Fries – Natural cut fries with delicious William’s Sharp Cheddar Cheese sauce
- Sweet Sriracha 1000 Fries – Sriracha hot sauce, Thousand Island dressing, topped with fresh green onion
- William’s Horseradish Cheddar Fries – Natural cut fries with William’s Horseradish Cheddar Sauce
- Toasted Ravioli – Golden brown, pillows of paradise with a side of marinara
Mercurio Food Specialties - Mercurio Foods is Michigan's largest food concession company. Featuring over 40 items, Mercurio Foods has been Metro Detroit's number one fun food concession company since 1955. Mercurio’s state of the art equipment features, festive, unique food trailers and carts. Mercurio's offers a wide variety of menu options assuring that there is always something for everyone.
Mercurio Foods Diner Menu
- Italian and Polish Sausage with sautéed peppers and onions
- Hamburger, Cheeseburger
- Hand dipped corn dogs
- Hot dog, chilie dog
- Chilie cheese fries
- Bottle water
Mercurio Foods Elephant Ear Trailer
- Homemade elephant ears with cinnamon sugar, powder sugar, chocolate, apple, or cherry toppings
- Cotton candy
- Bottle Water
Mercurio Foods Popcorn Trailer
- Hot buttered popcorn
- Cotton candy
- Monster cotton candy bags
- Caramel apples
- Candy apples
- Snow cones
- Bottled water
Nosh Pit – Nosh Pit’s saying, “It has never been more enjoyable to eat your veggies!” stands true when you give one of their delicious menu items a try. They offer unique options of vegan soups and sandwiches. The sandwiches all have names such as The Amanda, The Denise, and The Jonah in which they ask, “Who do you want to eat with?” Along with the tasteful sandwiches, the soups include Spicy Tomato, Pumpkin, and Carrot Juice.
- Mafe – African peanut stew, classic lentil chili, and also an Israeli spicy chunky tomato soup called Shakshuka.
- “Jonah” Sandwich – Grilled cheese with homemade organic banana jam and smoky mushrooms with either Kosher NY cheddar or Follow Your Heart vegan provolone cheese.
- “Karen” – Grilled cheese with roasted red peppers, pesto and our house aioli (our most popular sandwich) with either the cheddar or vegan Provolone.
- “Denise” – Sloppy joe sandwich is a lentil and red bean sandwich with mustard powder, vegan Worcestershire sauce, organic tomatoes, and other warm flavors served on an Avalon Bakery bun and topped with Better Made wavy chips.
- Kaz Burger – A chickpea black bean and peanut patty with some slow heat from poblano peppers.
- Fresh Layered Salad – Lentils, award winning hummus, dark greens, red peppers, roasted yellow beets and topped with two dressings.
- Chocolate Beet Cupcakes
- Coconut Macaroons
Red Crown – Red Crown makes you feel like royalty with their superb food choices and friendly service. They are known for their Chilli, which will make your taste buds water after one wisp of the delicious smell.
- Brisket Chili
Shredderz – Shredderz is known in the heart of Detroit for its unique spin on both hash browns and sandwiches. They are truly dedicated to the people of Michigan, and are sure to make that known with their delicious food choices! They serve items such as Steak N’ Bacon Shredder, BBQ Pulled Pork Shredder, and a Chicken Shredder.
- Steak N’ Bacon Shredder – Shredded steak, bacon, caramelized onions, cheese, Shredderz crispy hash browns. Served in a brioche sub bun.
- Chicken Shredder – Lemon herb chicken, cheese, sour cream, tomato. Shredderz crispy hash browns. Served on a brioche sub bun.
- Veggie Shreeder – Broccoli, beets, red cabbage, carrots, sweet potatoes- all cooked in a balsamic reduction on top of a pile of deep fried Brussel sprouts. Topped with Shredderz crispy hash browns and served on a brioche sub bun.
- Build Your Own Breakfast (BYOB) – A bed of Shredderz crispy hash browns topped with an egg, 3 toppings of choice, and meat of choice.
- Chorizo Burrito – Chorizo, pico de Gallo, sour cream, jalapeno, house made cheese sauce, Shredderz crispy hash browns. Wrapped in a garlic herb tortilla.
Soaring Eagle Cuisine Machine – Soaring Eagle Cuisine Machine has a friendly service and delicious food that you simply cannot pass up! Their specialties of the day will include mushroom strudel, fish & chips, and many more!
- Steak Tortilla Soup – Chile de Arbol & lime queso fresco, oven roasted hominy
- Mushroom Strudel – Sautéed mushrooms & garlic, saba syrup
- Braised Boneless Short Ribs – Celeriac puree, fried brussels sprouts, balsamic braising jus
- Fish & Chips – Tempura fried perch w/ house cut truffle fries, cider slaw & malt tartar sauce
- Root Beer Braised Pork Belly Pop Over – Fried egg & honey-onion jam
- Spiced Apple Empanada – Apple cider glaze, maple anglaise, crushed spiced pecans
Plus don't miss the Soaring Eagle Casino Cuisine Machine, located on the Woodward Circle!